We are looking for an SEO Analyst to
- Develop strategies and optimise sites to drive growth for a range of well-known clients.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations both on- and off-site.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions and drive results.
- Direct Content Team to generate keyword-targeted content and generate inbound links.
- Monitor and report internally and to clients monthly using Raventools and other platforms.
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience with a focus on technical/onsite SEO
- Understanding of UI/UX and how this affects SEO
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns also an advantage
- Strong Technical, MS Excel, excellent numerical and analytical ability
The desire to get stuck in and create something really big. We’re still small but have the trust of some great brands and we’re going to be big. We want somebody to fly with us!
Applications close: 23rd August 2019
Preferred start date: September 2019, please reply with notice period
Remuneration: Flexible depending on experience, please reply with current and desired salary
- Click “Apply” on this job post. Email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter