We are a SAVVY results-driven digital marketing agency that delivers awesome campaigns for great clients. We are looking for a SAVVY Social Media and Content Intern to help our campaigns fly. The ideal candidate will have recently completed their degree or diploma.
Savvy Marketing aims to be the boldest, most explorative and diverse agency that delivers continuous growth to itself and its clients.
The candidate will work closely with the Digital Relationship & Content Coordinator and Graphic & Multimedia Designer but will be exposed to all aspects of the agency including SEO, web development and paid advertising.
- Community management across social media networks
- Help with scheduling and reposting of content across various media
- Clear, concise & engaging written communication
- Persistent verbal communication where necessary
- Ongoing updates of website content
- Blog post writing for clients and on personal industry learnings
- Influencer coordination / research
- Research to support client/team projects
- Proven social media and writing experience, minimum of 6 months, in personal or professional capacity
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Effective time management and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A self-starter
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Journalism or a language-related field
- Passed standard maths at matric
- A personal social network
- Experience of WordPress
- Familiarity with analytical reporting tools
The roles are home-based, working via online project management tools, with inductions and minimum monthly meet-ups in Cape Town Southern Suburbs.
Candidates must have a quiet working area at home, a stable internet connection and the ability to commit full time, 8am – 5pm daily from 1 October 2021 with minimum two daily online meet-ups. Salary is up to ZAR6500 per month, with the potential for a raise and permanent role.
Please complete the online quiz and email firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Your CV
- Your maths matric mark
- At least 250 words on why you want to work for Savvy Marketing
- Social media platform links: either personal or to previous work